Club Seat Exeo

Página de fans y propietarios

REGÍSTRATE

Pilotos traseros LED

Iniciado por chrysler150, 09 May 2010 a las 0:13

375 post en este tema
  • Seat Exeo | Málaga | 3.531

Publicado 30 December 2010 a las 1:26

vaya putada  :-\, yo al mio se los pongo mañana. espero que lo hagan bien, visto lo visto. por cierto GSRO!!!  le puse las cortinillas traseras y son la caña  😉

da549e01193421c1a00a07de7d458095o.jpg

SEAT EXEO SPORT 1.8 20VT( paquete sport plus, paquete elect

Volkswagen GOLF GTI PERFORMANCE | Asturias | 4.145

Publicado 30 December 2010 a las 1:29

Vaya levi!!no te he visto por aqui tio!!a que si?las cortinillas para el enano son la leche,por cierto nos tienes que enseñar esos pilotos eh?

Seat exeo | Madrid | 1.711

Publicado 02 January 2011 a las 15:11

Lo que no me ha quedado claro es...si compro los pilotos...y tengo el cable 912....¿puedo configurarlo yo? ¿o me lo tienen que configurar con la máquina que tienen en la Seat? Saludos

Seat Exeo | 272

Publicado 02 January 2011 a las 15:23

Lo que no me ha quedado claro es...si compro los pilotos...y tengo el cable 912....¿puedo configurarlo yo? ¿o me lo tienen que configurar con la máquina que tienen en la Seat?

Saludos

Inves yo tengo el mismo cable y despues de probar y tocar e informarme , no me quedo mas remedio que llevarlo al concesionario para que lo hicieran, por lo que me explicaron hay que reprogrmar la eeprom y con nuestros cables no se puede.

Seat exeo | Madrid | 2.164

Publicado 04 January 2011 a las 14:06

Vaya putada Anchuelo. Una pena que no lo vieras antes de irte..... Ya nos diras en que queda la cosa pq esta claro que hay algo mal codificado. Supongo que por alli sabran solucionarlo igual o mejor que si estubieras en España. Un saludo tio!! PD: por cierto, a ver si lavamos el coche eh?? Que cuando estabas por aqui siempre lo tenias impecable  :P :P :P

Seat Exeo | 6

Publicado 05 January 2011 a las 12:56

Hello Guys, I hope that someone can help me. Unfortunately I do only speak English, and do only understand some words in Spanish. I also have a Seat Exeo (2009) and would like to install the new 'Pilotos LED'. On page 15 I have seen that there is a 'Dirrecion VAS $09' in order to change some parameters within the EEPROM. Could you tell me if I can do this change with the VCDS Software, or if I need a different software or hardware to do it. Thanks SJ

• Seat exeo | 514

Publicado 05 January 2011 a las 14:57

Hello Guys,

I hope that someone can help me. Unfortunately I do only speak English, and do only understand some words in Spanish.

I also have a Seat Exeo (2009) and would like to install the new 'Pilotos LED'.

On page 15 I have seen that there is a 'Dirrecion VAS $09' in order to change some parameters within the EEPROM.

Could you tell me if I can do this change with the VCDS Software, or if I need a different software or hardware to do it.

Thanks

SJ

First, welcome.

you can use a translator to understand us.

To change the parameters, in the post puts it, with Vag-com can not, you  have to be on a machine with the workshops.

Sorry for my english im using a translator.

Rewards.

P.D: Stick around, introduce yourself and show us photos of your car.

Seat Exeo | 619

Publicado 05 January 2011 a las 15:42

Hello Guys,

I hope that someone can help me. Unfortunately I do only speak English, and do only understand some words in Spanish.

I also have a Seat Exeo (2009) and would like to install the new 'Pilotos LED'.

On page 15 I have seen that there is a 'Dirrecion VAS $09' in order to change some parameters within the EEPROM.

Could you tell me if I can do this change with the VCDS Software, or if I need a different software or hardware to do it.

Thanks

SJ

Hello SJ,

First of all, welcome to our Exeo Community.

As far as I know, you cannot use the VCDS software but you have to be assisted by your SEAT dealer in your country. They have the specific tool to safely change the EEPROM parameters.

On the other hand, it is nice to find somebody from other country who also have this fantastic car. Great if you can give us some details about your "machine"

Best regards,

Peugeot 407 SW 2.0HDi Sport / Ex-Seat Exeo ST 143cv Sport MY11

Seat Exeo | 6

Publicado 06 January 2011 a las 12:48

Hello again, Thanks for your warm welcome. I have no pictures yet, but can give you a few details about the car. I have the 2.0 TDI 143 in Magico Negro. It is the Reference model, which is the basic version available. It does not include all nice features like the Style or Sport version. But I have the Electric Package 1, which includes the Lights sensor (auto-lights), Auto dimming rear view mirror, Acoustic windscreen, Coming home headlight function, Rear parking sensors, Rain sensor (auto-wipers) and the Electrically folding mirrors. This is quite ok. After I got the car I retrofitted, I ordered and retrofitted some parts from the Audi dealer by myself. First one was the Ambient light pack, which was very easy. Then the plastic covers which cover the big hole, where the battery and brake fluid reservoir is and another one which goes over the windscreen washer fluid reservoir on the driver side of the engine compartment. I did it because it is an extra protection against rain and dirt. The parts are the same as of an Audi A4, and cost only €60 or so. Since I have a plastic steering wheel (without Multi Function) installed, I wanted to change it to a leather steering wheel (€360,- from the dealer). So I ordered the official Seat Accessory Steering Wheel, but they delivered it without the Multifunction Switches. Now I have 2 holes and have to wait for an official answer from Seat in Spain on what they decide (if I get them for free or not). The problem is that the two switches (left and right) cost additional €300,-. This would make the total cost for the Steering Wheel €760,- which is not acceptable. No one told me in advance that I have to order them seperately. And the last project is, what you are right now working on. The new LEDs. I hope that someone will find out on how to change the EEPROM, because here no one from the SEAT dealers know how to change the parameters. They all say, no, it cannot be installed. Thanks SJ

Seat exeo | 514

Publicado 06 January 2011 a las 16:08

Hello again,

Thanks for your warm welcome.

I have no pictures yet, but can give you a few details about the car.

I have the 2.0 TDI 143 in Magico Negro. It is the Reference model, which is the basic version available. It does not include all nice features like the Style or Sport version.

But I have the Electric Package 1, which includes the Lights sensor (auto-lights), Auto dimming rear view mirror, Acoustic windscreen, Coming home headlight function, Rear parking sensors, Rain sensor (auto-wipers) and the Electrically folding mirrors. This is quite ok.

After I got the car I retrofitted, I ordered and retrofitted some parts from the Audi dealer by myself.

First one was the Ambient light pack, which was very easy.

Then the plastic covers which cover the big hole, where the battery and brake fluid reservoir is and another one which goes over the windscreen washer fluid reservoir on the driver side of the engine compartment.

I did it because it is an extra protection against rain and dirt.

The parts are the same as of an Audi A4, and cost only €60 or so.

Since I have a plastic steering wheel (without Multi Function) installed, I wanted to change it to a leather steering wheel (€360,- from the dealer). So I ordered the official Seat Accessory Steering Wheel, but they delivered it without the Multifunction Switches. Now I have 2 holes and have to wait for an official answer from Seat in Spain on what they decide (if I get them for free or not). The problem is that the two switches (left and right) cost additional €300,-. This would make the total cost for the Steering Wheel €760,- which is not acceptable. No one told me in advance that I have to order them seperately.

And the last project is, what you are right now working on. The new LEDs. I hope that someone will find out on how to change the EEPROM, because here no one from the SEAT dealers know how to change the parameters. They all say, no, it cannot be installed.

Thanks

SJ

in this forum there are some fellow who works at a dealership.

Just getting in touch with any of them can tell you the steps to be followed by a technician and you with it closer to your dealer.

Greetings.

Seat exeo | Burgos | 1.333

Publicado 06 January 2011 a las 16:35

ostras,lo siento pero sino lo digo reviento.Esta bien lo que poneis,ni idea de lo que pone pero bueno,no puede usar la persona que pregunta el traductor y contestarle en español,es que no me entero de nada en otro idioma 1saludo

vw golf II gti 1.8 8v 112cv - ford orion 1.6i ghia  105cv - vw golf II gti 1.8 16v 139cv - vw golf III gti 2.0 8v 115cv - ford fiesta daytona 1.6tdci 90cv - vw golf II rallye 1.8 G60 160cv - vw golf V gti 2.0 16v 200cv - renault 19 1.4 80cv - vw golf II gti 8v 1.8 112cv - seat exeo 2.0TDI 143cv

Seat exeo | Madrid | 167

Publicado 06 January 2011 a las 16:53

+1+1liteon,que nivel hay por aki... como se nos resiste el ingles a  los españolitos,jejeje

• Seat Exeo | Málaga | 3.531

Publicado 13 January 2011 a las 22:43

ya le he colocado los ledssss una puta pasada!!!! como iluminan  :o

Seat exeo tdi sport 170cv | Austria | 999

Publicado 14 January 2011 a las 19:48

Vaya putada Anchuelo. Una pena que no lo vieras antes de irte..... Ya nos diras en que queda la cosa pq esta claro que hay algo mal codificado. Supongo que por alli sabran solucionarlo igual o mejor que si estubieras en España.

Un saludo tio!!

PD: por cierto, a ver si lavamos el coche eh?? Que cuando estabas por aqui siempre lo tenias impecable  :P :P :P

SOLUCIONADO: tras varias horas de lucha con la codificación, los de Seat en Graz, Austria, donde las cosas las hacen bien, han dado con el problema. Efectivamente estaban mal codificados.

Lo curioso es que desde el taller Sealco (que creo es donde vais a hacer la compra conjunta) me dicen que ellos no manipulan los códigos alegremente sino con los parámetros que desde fábrica les facilitan. Pues coño, van a codificar todos los pilotos mal.

En la Seat de Graz me han preguntado varias veces que dónde los había instalado, porque no se creían que en un concesionario oficial pudieran hacerlo tan mal!!!!!!!!!!!

En fin, a pesar de los 2 años de garantia que tiene la instalación de los Leds, me ha tocado pagar casi 50€. >😞

s2

Subviraje: Vas al árbol de morro.

Sobreviraje: Vas al árbol de culo.

Caballos: A qué velocidad llegas al árbol.

Par: Cúanto de lejos te llevas el árbol.

Seat Exeo | Málaga | 3.531

Publicado 16 January 2011 a las 12:59

Fotooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssss leviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

se me jodio la camara hace meses, y con el movil en la oscuridad no se ve naaa  :-[

Seat exeo | Madrid | 1.711

Publicado 16 January 2011 a las 13:44

eso eso....haz las fotos aunque seá a plena luz del día!!

Seat exeo st | Madrid | 3.609

Publicado 16 January 2011 a las 15:24

FOTILLOS, FOTILLOS de esos led!!!!

Seat exeo | Valencia | 6.442

Publicado 16 January 2011 a las 22:30

Venga levi esas fotillos tío.

born to lose ,  live to win

¿Quieres unirte al Club Seat Exeo?

¡Crea una cuenta completamente gratis en Mofler y podrás participar aquí y en más de 700 clubs de coches con un mismo usario!

No te lo pienses más y regístrate hoy mismo

No te lo vas a creer... ¡Usamos cookies!
Y aunque solo las tengamos para mantener tu usuario logeado y ver cuanta gente nos visita, tenemos que molestaros con este mensaje.
Si quieres saber más puedes leer nuestra Política de cookies.