Club Seat Exeo

Página de fans y propietarios

REGÍSTRATE

McDonald presents his Exeo 1.8T Style from The Netherlands

Iniciado por McDonald, 14 July 2011 a las 22:26

38 post en este tema
  • Seat exeo 3r | León | 6.010

Publicado 06 September 2013 a las 23:17

We're leaving very nice. That discharge valve doing?

Exeo 20Válvulas Turbo(BND-Unlimited Ecu-Upgrade,embrague Sachs Performance,Forge Splitter,encendidoRS4,Center Exhaust,Frenada completa S4,Eibach SeatSport,suspension,Asientos Sline mixtos,Seat Media System E,pilotos led exterior,full led interior,umbrales y bajos de puerta S4,carcasas cromo mate,paragolpes delantero & aleron Kit,difusor trasero,Subwoofer & bandeja OEM,apertura-maletero,otros)

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 17 September 2013 a las 20:23

Another question.

Have any improvement on the performance? or only changes it for safety?

Thanks in advance.

The performance is that the turbo maintains the pressure much better when changing gear.

Hope to have a Milltek exhaust by the end of September.  porfa

Seat exeo | Alicante | 1.419

Publicado 18 September 2013 a las 0:41

Good changes and very well elegant

Seat exeo | Sevilla | 2.757

Publicado 18 September 2013 a las 8:42

I like you exeo Mc Donald,When you want change you exeo for my exeo.ok jajajaja.

Seat exeo | Jaén | 1.456

Publicado 21 September 2013 a las 18:00

you have nice car very elegant, enjoy it friend ok

Seat exeo 2.0 tdi 143 repro | Asturias | 2.463

Publicado 22 September 2013 a las 21:32

welkom bij de club maatje. Ik hoop dat je een goede tijd hier hebben. erg mooie auto. Flipasteis eh?  mafia

Asturias ye España y lo demas tierra conquistada.

• Seat exeo | Madrid | 1.363

Publicado 24 September 2013 a las 12:54

que bien usas el traductor de google jodio!!

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 18 October 2013 a las 22:19

Some good and bad news.

First the good news.

Finally I have the Milltek sport exhaust system installed. It sounds good, but not too loud.

Posted Image

The bad news... earlier I mentioned that I would have a look into upgrading the window switches, see this topic: https://mofler.com/foro/index.php/topic,18207.msg293928.html#msg293928

I have the switches in the passengers doors installed.

The problem is that the switch does not return to its neutral position when operating the switch. It looks like the cap is touching the armrest when operating the switch and get stucked.

So I will remove these switches and install the original switches again.

Only the switch for adjusting the mirrors will stay (4F0 959 565 A 5PR).

Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 10 años.
    El Club Seat Exeo no se hace responsable si estos servicios eliminan las imágenes de sus servidores.
    Para evitar problemas similares en el futuro, por favor subid siempre vuestras fotos y archivos directamente al Club Seat Exeo.
    Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 10 años.
    El Club Seat Exeo no se hace responsable si estos servicios eliminan las imágenes de sus servidores.
    Para evitar problemas similares en el futuro, por favor subid siempre vuestras fotos y archivos directamente al Club Seat Exeo.

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 30 November 2014 a las 23:40

A few updates from this year.

Installed a Hama USB charger:

usb_zpse796c4ef.jpg

New CREE Leds (800 lm) for the DRLs:

drl04_zps17c36dcd.jpg

drl03_zps82ac5835.jpg

New coil packs. These are better, see here for info: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45050

redtop2_zps1862aad1.jpg

Replaced original intake hose by silicone hose from Forge. Also the hoses from the turbo to the throttle body have been replaced.

forge_intake_zpsdc58b4de.jpg

Replaced snub mount. Left is the original and the black one on the right is the new poly-urethane snub mount.

snub3_zps139aa5b2.jpg

Replaced the plastic injector cups with aluminium ones (left):

cups1_zpsb47ea2fe.jpg

ring4_zps7f749f58.jpg

Audi mud flaps and 10mm spacers:

exeo_spacers2_zps6a026ca5.jpg

New LED side markers, very bright:

kinppers01_zps7e90e750.jpg

New Goodridge brake hoses:

goodridge1_zpsb6e0c328.jpg

Had the car remapped again. First I had the first remap (red) removed, didn't like it.

Went to another company for a new remap and the car was doing 229 hp / 334 Nm (blue) on the dyno! alegria

The fuel I was using was RON98 (Shell) and added 10% bio-ethanol for increasing the octane level of the fuel.

JDEngZip31052014_zpsf8108d01.jpg

My Exeo is at appr. 2:10 minutes:

Replaced LEDs footrest and doors with brighter ones:

voetverlichting02_zpsfc0700e1.jpg

IMG_3946_zpsc7c511bf.jpg

Further:

- Debadged the rear

- New clutch (Sachs)

- New timing belt

Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 9 años.
    Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 9 años.

Seat Exeo | Málaga | 3.531

Publicado 01 December 2014 a las 1:24

Donde se puede comprar los casquillos esos de aluminio donde entran los inyectores. ..??

post-3392-1417393476,67_thumb.jpg

da549e01193421c1a00a07de7d458095o.jpg

SEAT EXEO SPORT 1.8 20VT( paquete sport plus, paquete elect

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 01 December 2014 a las 13:04

Donde se puede comprar los casquillos esos de aluminio donde entran los inyectores. ..??

The injector cups were ordered here: https://www.verdictmotorsports.com/Volkswagen_VW_Audi_Injector_Cup_Billet_1_8T_20v_p/vms107.htm

Select engine code: AMB.

Best is to order the complete kit (hex, brush, loctite) and new o-rings for the injectors.

You might also want to replace the gasket between engine & intake manifold, and the gasket between throttle body & the intake manifold.

Removing the intake manifold is quit a big job, because you'll also have to drain some coolant.

Disconnecting the hose from the pipe through the manifold to thermostat was the hardest job:

koelbuis_zps3d13a481.jpg

20140519_151347_zps8e516bfe.jpg

20140519_160226_zpsaf48e4e6.jpg

My car had the wrong plastic cups installed, revision E (grey) instead of H (white):

cups1_zpsb047c899.jpg

cups2_zps0e74a15b.jpg

The plastic cups can crack: https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/543201-What-went-wrong-with-your-B6-today?p=10258271&viewfull=1#post10258271

It's also good practice to clean and recalibrate (VCDS) the throttle body: https://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-clean-your-Throttle-Body-VWAudi-DIY#

gasklep_zpsc7fdb2f4.jpg

gasklep2_zps3b519fd7.jpg

• Seat exeo st | Madrid | 3.609

Publicado 02 December 2014 a las 5:22

Los leds de las DRL no das fallo?

Donde se pueden conseguir esas bombillas?

Gracias!

Seat exeo 3r | León | 6.010

Publicado 11 December 2014 a las 22:58
    Mc donald good machine. you say that ethanol was added without it, how much power surrendered bank? yours was generous car home, mine, because of the delay in ignition before rescheduling, did not render the original 150hp ... why change coils too.
    A greeting!

Exeo 20Válvulas Turbo(BND-Unlimited Ecu-Upgrade,embrague Sachs Performance,Forge Splitter,encendidoRS4,Center Exhaust,Frenada completa S4,Eibach SeatSport,suspension,Asientos Sline mixtos,Seat Media System E,pilotos led exterior,full led interior,umbrales y bajos de puerta S4,carcasas cromo mate,paragolpes delantero & aleron Kit,difusor trasero,Subwoofer & bandeja OEM,apertura-maletero,otros)

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 12 December 2014 a las 16:16

Mc donald good machine. you say that ethanol was added without it, how much power surrendered bank? yours was generous car home, mine, because of the delay in ignition before rescheduling, did not render the original 150hp ... why change coils too.
    A greeting!

The first time the car was chipped it was doing 184hp with normal petrol (RON95). The second time with new chip it was doing 229hp. This time RON98 petrol was used with adding extra ethanol. I add 1 liter ethanol for every 10 liters of petrol, so it's 7 liters for a full tank.

Bio-ethanol has an octane value of 109, so adding the ethanol will increase the octane level of the petrol to approximately 100. This will add 10-15hp extra and makes the engine run smoother and better. The higher the octane level of the petrol the better it is for the engine. Some people say the exhaust gases are cooler too.

With an higher octane value the fuel consumption is a little less too. I used for a short period expensive RON102 petrol and the fuel efficiency dropped from 8.3 to 7.6 liters for each 100 km. You can see my fuel efficiency here: https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/428234.html

The new coils are more reliable than the original ones used for the 1.8T engine and work better with lower rpm's. These coils can also give more energy (higher voltage) to the spark plugs which makes it possible to increase the gap of the spark plugs. The gap is normally 0.7mm and I increased it to 0.8mm. Some people in the USA with Audi A4 B6 use gaps up to 1.0mm. The bigger the gap the hotter the spark which results in a more efficient burning.

More technical information about these coils can be found here: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45050

I use the NGK BKR7EIX Iridium spark plugs now.

Seat exeo 3r | León | 6.010

Publicado 12 December 2014 a las 18:48
    With fuel prices here in Spain ...
    I also took 98 deal specifically map, with option, of course, to use 95.
    The clutch will not slip? Or have you left very smooth torque curve, since I do get to do that effect the second time you retouch reprogramming (not now).

¿Quieres unirte al Club Seat Exeo?

¡Crea una cuenta completamente gratis en Mofler y podrás participar aquí y en más de 700 clubs de coches con un mismo usario!

No te lo pienses más y regístrate hoy mismo

No te lo vas a creer... ¡Usamos cookies!
Y aunque solo las tengamos para mantener tu usuario logeado y ver cuanta gente nos visita, tenemos que molestaros con este mensaje.
Si quieres saber más puedes leer nuestra Política de cookies.