Entra

All too often when NBA 2K21 actually starts

Iniciado por wfuuopy, 29 August 2020 a las 2:56

0 post en este tema

dsgsd | Cuba | 3

Publicado 29 August 2020 a las 2:56

Consequently, if you have only two PG's on your bench and nba 2k21 mt coins one is Steph and the other is Giannis, they're earning Steph when you click on BENCH because the Warriors comes (reverse alphabetically) prior to the Bucks (near continue.) Using the identical example, if you had Giannis and Ben, Giannis will be taken by it. Ben is the last PG because 76ers is last reverse osmosis. Stupid and lazy.

I will try to clarify. In every game I crash both the offensive and defensive boards. This is available as an in-game choice in the quick menu and alternatively from the menu that is timeout, however not an alternative at the pause menu. I have to pause in the beginning of each game anyway to change defensive settings and I would prefer to correct ALL my preferences there, including the Hawks 2018 Freelance I'm running (not assigning the Hawks 2018 Freelance into a slot and then having to pick it in-game). All too often when NBA 2K21 actually starts, once you're adjusting the in-game settings, the competition will score on you. And in MTU games that this may be the difference between a loss and a success.

When I'm passing to a participant, one supposes in real life, since he is running at an angle, he's watching and waiting on the pass and ought to collect it when I have all the essential HOF passing badges and attributes. What one doesn't assume, is that the defending player, with his back can stick his hand out and collect the ball. This isn't realistic. This also goes to the stupid CPU teammates that once I press the ball to pass, cut into the basket resulting in an interception because now there REALLY is an opponent facing me since the idiot teammate simply ran behind him putting the opponent in a direct line between the passer and receiver.

I really don't know whose bright idea it was to take Dwight Howard's Evo his 16 year career that represents and model it together with the blonde hair after his 1 year Lakers appearance. I do not even care if they monetise it. I don't mind paying 3k from endgame to modify my Kareem to some KAJ goggles out of his look. So long as the monetising is not to change but to acquire the skin (meaning I am not paying 3k to shift it back to its default, like the damn MyCareer haircuts in 2K19).

Presently only Brooklyn's City Court (and maybe a couple of others I can't remember ) can be triggered by sporting the City uniforms. Does this operate, if it's a house uniform. As a Utah fan I'd like to get Utah's city courtroom. 2K wants to bring these courts into MyTeam in the manner which you may activate them in MyCareer. Currently it will show the Points, Assists and also Rebounds of this participant you are presently controlling along with futile grades (A- etc) in groups I don't even remember because they're useless to cheap Nba 2k21 Mt the purpose of amnesia.

¿Quieres participar en esta comunidad?

¡Crea una cuenta completamente gratis en Mofler y podrás participar aquí y en más de 700 clubs de coches con un mismo usario!

No te lo pienses más y regístrate hoy mismo

No te lo vas a creer... ¡Usamos cookies!
Y aunque solo las tengamos para mantener tu usuario logeado y ver cuanta gente nos visita, tenemos que molestaros con este mensaje.
Si quieres saber más puedes leer nuestra Política de cookies.