Club Seat Exeo

Página de fans y propietarios

REGÍSTRATE

Greetings from Turkey.

Iniciado por Bosphorus, 27 October 2010 a las 14:51

22 post en este tema
  • Seat Exeo | 280

Publicado 31 October 2010 a las 21:36

Yes, there is. You could find some accessories in this web: https://www.catalogoaccesorios.com/producto.php?PK=2685&PK_CAR=18&CAT=700 This website is in Spanish, but I'm sure that you should understand the goods, due to the fact that the web is added with pictures and it is easy to find what you are looking for. I understood that the prices are the SEAT's target price (but It may be sure higher than this) When you write ten post in the "foro" (forum) you could find out another hidden "sub-foro" with documentation (Technical forum). There,  you have software applications for your Pc, about every parts of the car and the correct way to disassembly the parts, the way to add some function with a VAG wire...but the post are in perfect Spanish (We're sorry) but ther are some applications in English, Deutsch... In the "foro" supporters ("patrocinadores" in Spanish), you could find some people who works with SEAT's accessories and I'ts possible they give you some documentations and offers from Barcelona and Madrid. Wellcome Bosphorus!!

"Nunca nos sentiremos bien por haber practicado el mal. Nunca el rencor y la venganza proporcionan contento" Luis de Góngora y Argote

Seat Exeo | 280

Publicado 31 October 2010 a las 23:30

If you're looking for suppliers in this web you must look for into the forum PATROCINADORES when you are there, you have to follow the forum by: TAES MOTOR (Barcelona) SEALCO S.A. (Madrid)

"Nunca nos sentiremos bien por haber practicado el mal. Nunca el rencor y la venganza proporcionan contento" Luis de Góngora y Argote

¿Quieres unirte al Club Seat Exeo?

¡Crea una cuenta completamente gratis en Mofler y podrás participar aquí y en más de 700 clubs de coches con un mismo usario!

No te lo pienses más y regístrate hoy mismo

No te lo vas a creer... ¡Usamos cookies!
Y aunque solo las tengamos para mantener tu usuario logeado y ver cuanta gente nos visita, tenemos que molestaros con este mensaje.
Si quieres saber más puedes leer nuestra Política de cookies.