Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Que es esto?

3 posts in this topic

Pues es o debe ser el indicador de GLP, gas licuado del petroleo, ya que el coche está modificado para eso. tampoco me he visto todo el vídeo... ::)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.