Página de fans y propietarios

REGÍSTRATE

McDonald presents his Exeo 1.8T Style from The Netherlands

Iniciado por McDonald, 14 July 2011 a las 22:26

38 post en este tema

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 22:26

Aloha,

First my excuses for not writing this in Spanish. My (nick)name is McDonald and I am from Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

The car I own is an Exeo 1.8T Style in Magic Black with some extras. I have the Exeo since June 2009.

The following modifications have been added to the Exeo:

- 17 inch Dezent V Dark rims with summer tires

- lowered 30-35mm with Eibach springs

- chiptuned to 195hp

- LED lights interior

- ambient light front

- new light in rear with ambient LEDs

- DRL with LEDs

- LED sidelights

- replaced front blinkers with Philips Silver Vision bulbs

- replaced front fog lights with GP Thunder 7500K Xenon look bulbs

- automatic opening of boot

- hooks in boot (2x)

- RS4 pedals incl. footrest

- RS8 oil cap

- painted brake claws silver-grey

- replaced 12V cap

- chrome exhaust tips

- plastic rain covers in engine bay

- rubber gasket around engine bay

- LEDs in small storage compartment in dashboard

Here are some pictures:

In original state

Posted Image

Now

seat_001.jpg

seat-003.jpg

exeo_schoon.jpg

exeo_uitlaat_01.jpg

Painted brake claws

exeo_remmuh_05.jpg

Ambient LEDs in the front

exeo_ambient_08.jpg

Ambient LEDs in the rear with new reading light

exeo_ambient_07.jpg

DRL LED

drl_led_09.jpg

exeo_drl.jpg

New fog ligths

mistlampen7500K.jpg

Engine bay with plastic covers and rubber gasket

exeo_motorrubber.jpg

12V cap (part no.: 4L0 919 311)

Posted Image

2x LEDs in small storage compartment in dashboard

Posted Image

Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 12 años.
El Club Seat Exeo no se hace responsable si estos servicios eliminan las imágenes de sus servidores.
Para evitar problemas similares en el futuro, por favor subid siempre vuestras fotos y archivos directamente al Club Seat Exeo.
  • Seat exeo | Valencia | 6.442

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 22:34

welcome to the club.

born to lose ,  live to win

Seat Exeo | 859

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 22:38

Hi, Welcome to the Foro Club Seat Exeo in Spain. I like your car and the pictures are very nice. What kind of DLR do you have? Do they give the problem of molten light? Congratulations! 😉

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 22:45

The DRL Leds are from Benzinfabrik in Germany: https://www.benzinfabrik.de/de/led-tagfahrlicht/tfl-audi/smd_led_tagfahrlicht_fuer_audi_a3_a4_a6_tt_q7_tfl_set/

I only used the LEDs. Replaced the resistors with ones with cooling body.

Drilled holes in the socket for the wires.

Resistors are getting appr. 40 degree Celsius. I haven't notice anything melting.

I made a description with pictures in Dutch (you can use Google to translate): https://www.seat-online.nl/showthread.php?3882-SEAT-Exeo-3R-DRLs-met-LEDs-uitgevoerd

Seat exeo tdi | Álava | 11.763

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 22:53

Welcome

Siempre estaras entre nosotros German

Seat Exeo | Madrid | 16.785

Publicado 14 July 2011 a las 23:43

Welcome majete!

Vengan los que vengan, siempre seremos uno menos

• Seat Exeo | Madrid | 16.785

Publicado 21 July 2011 a las 10:19

It is our best car in Spain, enjoy healthy.

Hombre, el best, el best... Está muy bien, pero tanto como el best con las marcas que hay por aquí, resulta un tanto pretencioso creo yo.

Un saludo!

Vengan los que vengan, siempre seremos uno menos

Seat Exeo | 316

Publicado 21 July 2011 a las 12:38

muy bonito me gustaria saber el modelo de la salida de escape saludos

Seat exeo 3r | León | 6.008

Publicado 21 July 2011 a las 14:34

Welcome ! you have docks sport ? greetings !

Exeo 20Válvulas Turbo(BND-Unlimited Ecu-Upgrade,embrague Sachs Performance,Forge Splitter,encendidoRS4,Center Exhaust,Frenada completa S4,Eibach SeatSport,suspension,Asientos Sline mixtos,Seat Media System E,pilotos led exterior,full led interior,umbrales y bajos de puerta S4,carcasas cromo mate,paragolpes delantero & aleron Kit,difusor trasero,Subwoofer & bandeja OEM,apertura-maletero,otros)

Seat Exeo | 859

Publicado 21 July 2011 a las 21:50

The DRL Leds are from Benzinfabrik in Germany: https://www.benzinfabrik.de/de/led-tagfahrlicht/tfl-audi/smd_led_tagfahrlicht_fuer_audi_a3_a4_a6_tt_q7_tfl_set/

I only used the LEDs. Replaced the resistors with ones with cooling body.

Drilled holes in the socket for the wires.

Resistors are getting appr. 40 degree Celsius. I haven't notice anything melting.

I made a description with pictures in Dutch (you can use Google to translate): https://www.seat-online.nl/showthread.php?3882-SEAT-Exeo-3R-DRLs-met-LEDs-uitgevoerd

Hi Mcdonald!! Congratulations to the " Brico " but I belived that you had the solution without the resistors!! ;D

I have Make more or less the same system that you and this is my description:

BRICO MONTAJE LEDS DLR

Thanks and congratulations for your car. 😉

• Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 22 July 2011 a las 0:02

I use for each DRL LED bulb 2 resistors of 39 Ohm / 50W (parallel = ~20 Ohm). The resistors are mounted on an alumnium angle bar. The temperature of the resistors is approximately 40 degrees Celsius. No ventilator needed!

Wires are going through the original socket and are soldered to the contacts.

Posted Image

drl_led_02.jpg

[img width=412 height=400] drl_led_07.jpg

[img width=500 height=384] drl_led_08.jpg

Contents of the original package from Benzinfabrik:

benzinfabrik_drl.jpg

Hope to install clear side blinkers this weekend.  😉

Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 12 años.
    El Club Seat Exeo no se hace responsable si estos servicios eliminan las imágenes de sus servidores.
    Para evitar problemas similares en el futuro, por favor subid siempre vuestras fotos y archivos directamente al Club Seat Exeo.

Seat exeo st | Vizcaya | 9.519

Publicado 27 July 2011 a las 21:55

Wellcome and good luck

"La grandeza de una nación y su progreso moral puede ser juzgado por la forma en que sus animales son tratados."
    Gandhi

Seat Exeo | 26

Publicado 13 August 2013 a las 0:36

Haven't been active on the forum for a while so I will give you a small update.

Replaced the blinkers for clear ones:

Posted Image

Replaced rear lights and license plate lights for LED units:

[img width=650 height=365] exeo_ledachterlicht.jpg

Replaced original DV for a Forge 008:

Posted Image

Have the footrest and puddle lights in the doors installed (all LED):

IMG_2558_zpsf864435a.jpg

Replaced front and rear brakes and pads for EBC Ultimax discs and Redstuff pads:

[img width=650 height=339] IMG_2809_zps748b283b.jpg

Posted Image

Tip: If you ever want to replace the rear discs you need the following 8mm hex key from Laser Tools (part no. 5584) for removing the callipers: https://www.lasertools.co.uk/item.aspx?item=10964

Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 10 años.
    Este mensaje incluye imágenes subidas por McDonald a webs de terceros (imageshack, megaupload, tinypic etc) hace más de 10 años.

Seat exeo st | Toledo | 524

Publicado 13 August 2013 a las 1:02

congratulacions you have a nice car

Usuario dado de baja
    Publicado 13 August 2013 a las 11:20

good modifications! what is the forge? what is the use? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usuario dado de baja
    Publicado 20 August 2013 a las 17:58

It's a diverter valve also called a turbo circulation valve or blowoff valve (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowoff_valve)

The original valve is completely made from plastic and can malfunction when turbo pressure is increased especially on a chipped (tuned) car.

The Forge valve I have is the FMDV008: https://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMDV008

Thank you so much for the explanation.

Another question.

Have any improvement on the performance? or only changes it for safety?

Thanks in advance.

Seat exeo | Castellón | 295

Publicado 06 September 2013 a las 22:37

Congratulations, great to have another DIY guy here. Just a question, didn't you replace calipers and lines in the brakes mod you've done? I'm asking because I suppose temperature can reach higher with no fadding now. Take care pal.

¿Quieres unirte al Club Seat Exeo?

¡Crea una cuenta completamente gratis en Mofler y podrás participar aquí y en más de 700 clubs de coches con un mismo usario!

No te lo pienses más y regístrate hoy mismo

No te lo vas a creer... ¡Usamos cookies!
Y aunque solo las tengamos para mantener tu usuario logeado y ver cuanta gente nos visita, tenemos que molestaros con este mensaje.
Si quieres saber más puedes leer nuestra Política de cookies.